Bio-Based Polyurethane Market 2019 by Company Profile, Deals Type, Brand Analysis, Size, Share, Key Trends & Opportunities Forecast to 2024
This “Bio-Based Polyurethane Market” report provides a detailed study on market and how it is impacting the industry. The report includes details of emerging trends, growth history, sales channel, manufacturers profiled in business, market share of product, application and regional scope of industry. In addition, the report also mentions opportunities that manufacturers operating in the global Bio-Based Polyurethane market can use for expanding their business in untapped market to increase their customer base.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245430
Bio-Based Polyurethane Market Covers Manufacturers:
Scope of the Report:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245430
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from the Construction Industry
– Steel, concrete, and mortar still dominate the construction industry. However, the current generation is putting greater efforts toward achieving a circular economy, by using recyclable and renewable raw materials.
– Bio-based polyurethane is finding a strong ground, owing to the preference by the government, producers, and consumers to shift toward bio-based renewable resources. In order to reduce the consumption of polymers derived from non-renewable fossil fuels and to promote environmental preservation, several initiatives have been taken up by numerous organizations and governmental bodies, to promote the usage of bio-based products in several key sectors.
– Currently, the German Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL) is funding a project named PULaCell. The aim of this project is to develop bio-based reinforcing profiles for solid wood construction materials, and several industrial companies and research institutes are developing bio-based, cellulose fiber-reinforced polyurethane profiles, which are expected to make future wood-based materials stronger.
– Various emerging economies, such as Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines, have been witnessing robust growth in construction activities. Strong economic performance in 2019 is expected to further accelerate the growth in the housing construction activities in the region. The growth of the market studied is majorly driven by the urbanization, increase in disposable incomes of individuals, construction of new houses, and activities, such as repainting of old infrastructures.
– Therefore, the growth of the construction industry is expected to increase the demand for bio-based polyurethane over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific is the largest producer of bio-based polyurethane with a high abundance of synthetic di-isocyanates in the region.
– The emerging construction markets, such as India, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Vietnam are coming up with PPPs and construction projects.
– These countries are seeking to bring in international firms with relevant technical expertise in the construction industry, which is likely to drive the market for bio-based polyurethane market in the region.
– In Indonesia, millennials account for more than 50% of the productive population. With the increasing young population in the country, the housing demand has also been increasing simultaneously. In order to cater to the increasing demand for affordable houses, the construction of housing units has been increasing for the past couple of years.
– Furthermore, in the furniture industry, PU foams are used to create the soft cores of sofas and other upholstered household furniture, commercial/institutional furniture, such as office chairs and sofas, and seating for theaters and stadiums. The demand for the furniture industry is increasing in the region.
– The aforementioned factors are likely to increase the demand for bio-based polyurethane during the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245430
Target Audience of Bio-Based Polyurethane Market:
- Manufacturer / Potential Investors
- Traders, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers and Exporters.
- Association and government bodies.
Key Reasons to Bio-Based Polyurethane Market Report:
- Analyzing various perspectives of the Bio-Based Polyurethane market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The End User that is expected to dominate the Bio-Based Polyurethane market is analyzed in detail
- The regions which are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period are analyzed and estimated for growth of Bio-Based Polyurethane market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- Regional analysis of Bio-Based Polyurethane market studied, during the forecast period
- The segments that are expected to dominate the Bio-Based Polyurethane market studied.
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]