Computational Biology Market 2018 is Anticipated to Reach US$ 19.5% Billion by 2023 and stand out as the biggest contributer to the globe
Computational Biology Market research report (2018 – 2023) studies market insights, List of major Key players, buyers, threats of new entrants and substitute products. Also, Computational Biology market includes the various market dynamics like Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities globally. The research report involved the various affecting factors like market growth, market share, competitive intelligence and growth opportunity.
“Computational Biology Market report is expected to register a CAGR of 19.5% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Computational Biology Market are –
- Dassault Systemes
- Chemical Computing Group Inc.
- Compugen Ltd
- Rosa & Co LLC
- Genedata AG
- Insilico Biotechnology AG
- Leadscope Inc
- Nimbus Discovery LLC
- Strand Life Sciences
- Simulation Plus Inc.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887364
Computational biology is defined as the application of mathematical models, theoretical methods and computer aided simulation for the study of behavioral, social and biological systems. It is an interdisciplinary field, which includes the principles of applied mathematics, computer science, statistics, genomics, genetics, animation, visualization and a lot more. It makes use of biological data to construct relationship models and algorithms between different biological systems to analyze the differences and similarities among them. The various segments of the industry include computational genomics, computational neuroscience, computational bio-modeling, computational pharmacology, evolutionary biology and cancer research. The global computational biology market is expected to register a CAGR of 19.5% during the forecast period (2018 – 2023).
Increase in Bioinformatics Research
Bioinformatics is the use of IT in biotechnology for the data storage, data warehousing and analyzing the DNA sequences. There are many applications of bioinformatics and its usage has been seen in Microbial genome applications, Molecular medicine, Personalized medicine, Preventative medicine, Gene therapy, Drug development, Antibiotic resistance, Evolutionary studies, Waste cleanup, Biotechnology and many other places. This has led to an increasing research in this field, which further requires the use of computational methods.
Also, increasing number of clinical studies in pharmacogenomics and pharmacokinetics for novel drug development and growth of drug designing, disease modeling and personalized medicine are some other drivers of the market.
Lack of Trained Professionals
Computational biology involves development and application of software, analytical and theoretical methods, mathematical modelling and other computational techniques used for study of biological, behavioral and social systems. This development and application requires use of trained professionals so as to make correct analysis. However, due to the lack of properly trained professionals hampers the market growth.
North America to Dominate the Market
The global computational biology market is segmented by drug type, therapeutic indication and geography. By geography, it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South America.
North America dominates the market due to growing initiatives and investments for R&D of drug discovery, novel drugs, disease modeling, and technological advancements in biological computations.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887364
Global Computational Biology Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Computational Biology Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Computational Biology market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Computational Biology market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Reasons to Purchase Computational Biology Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Computational Biology market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Computational Biology market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887364
Points Covered in the TOC: –
- Introduction of Computational Biology Market
1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview of Computational Biology Market
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- Market Dynamics
- Global Computational Biology Market Segmentation
1 By Industry
5.1.4 Gaming and Entertainment
5.2 By Region
5.2.1 North America
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
- Vendor Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
- Investment Analysis
1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
- Future of Global Computational Biology Market
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187