Global Enteral Feeding Devices Market share 2018 will grow and hit 6% CAGR by 2023
Enteral Feeding Devices Market research report (2018 – 2023) studies market insights, List of major Key players, buyers, threats of new entrants and substitute products. Also, Enteral Feeding Devices market includes the various market dynamics like Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities globally. The research report involved the various affecting factors like market growth, market share, competitive intelligence and growth opportunity.
“Enteral Feeding Devices Market report is expected to register a CAGR of 6% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Enteral Feeding Devices Market are –
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES
- B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
- BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
- C. R. BARD INC.
- CONMED CORPORATION
- COOK MEDICAL INC.
- FRESENIUS SE & CO. KGAA
- HALYARD HEALTH INC.
- MEDTRONIC PLC
- MOOG INC.
- NESTLE S.A
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12885457
The Enteral Feeding Devices Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The North America market is expected to account for approximately more than 40% of the market share during the forecast period.
Higher Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
The prevalence of the chronic diseases is rapidly increasing and affecting more than 14 million people around the world. Among all the chronic diseases, cancer is becoming a major concern for the healthcare sector. Diabetes is another major life threatening disease, affecting 400 million people across the globe. Due to these large figures, the demand for enteral feeding devices is increasing.
The other factors driving the enteral feeding devices market are increasing geriatric population, growing adoption of enteral nutrition, particularly in home settings, and higher immature births.
Complications Associated With the Enteral Feeding Tubes
A fraction of the patients with enteral feeding support face many complications, such as maceration, owing to leakage of gastric contents around the feeding tube. The size and rigidity of a nasoenteric feeding tube can result in irritation or inflammation along its path, and at times, can cause gastro-esophageal reflux. The fine bore tubes can sometimes coil-up in the oropharynx or go off course into the trachea, during insertion. This is witnessed more often in unconscious patients. Additional complications due to the usage of artificial nutrition are electrolytic abnormalities, problems with metabolism, among others. All these factors are limiting the practice of using enteral feeding in various areas, globally.
Other factors which are also hindering the growth of the market include, low reimbursements in developing countries, low cost competition from small players, and inadvertent dislodgment of tubes (leading to accidental disabilities and deaths).
North America Dominates the Market
Geographically, North America has accounted for the largest market share of the enteral feeding devices in 2016, followed by Europe. This regional segment shows significant market growth opportunities, owing to high adoption of enteral feeding devices, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, and presence of many large hospitals. Also, the use of small-bore connectors for connecting the feeding tubes to prevent life-threatening conditions is increasing in the United States, which is also another reason for the growth in enteral feeding devices market in North America.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12885457
Global Enteral Feeding Devices Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Enteral Feeding Devices Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Enteral Feeding Devices market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Enteral Feeding Devices market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Reasons to Purchase Enteral Feeding Devices Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Enteral Feeding Devices market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Enteral Feeding Devices market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12885457
Points Covered in the TOC: –
- Introduction of Enteral Feeding Devices Market
1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview of Enteral Feeding Devices Market
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- Market Dynamics
- Global Enteral Feeding Devices Market Segmentation
1 By Industry
5.1.4 Gaming and Entertainment
5.2 By Region
5.2.1 North America
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
- Vendor Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
- Investment Analysis
1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
- Future of Global Enteral Feeding Devices Market
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187