Autonomous/Driverless Car Market Status by Present Scenario of Industry Size, Historical Background, and Future Forecast to 2024
This “Autonomous/Driverless Car Market” report provides a detailed study on market and how it is impacting the industry. The report includes details of emerging trends, growth history, sales channel, manufacturers profiled in business, market share of product, application and regional scope of industry. In addition, the report also mentions opportunities that manufacturers operating in the global Autonomous/Driverless Car market can use for expanding their business in untapped market to increase their customer base.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245454
Autonomous/Driverless Car Market Covers Manufacturers:
Scope of the Report:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245454
Key Market Trends:
Cyber Security and Safety Concerns are Hindering the Market Growth
Cyber security is going to be a key consideration for the developing autonomous vehicle technology, as it is not just concerned with the vehicles themselves, but is also related to the whole environment that will be developed to support such vehicles. A connected and automated vehicle system is a cyber-physical system, with components of both the physical and virtual worlds. The safety stakes are high, as these systems are hard to protect. There are also risks associated with the networks that connect vehicles. The network systems include the financial networks that process payments, roadside sensor networks, and the electricity infrastructure or traffic control features.
One of the major cyber security risks associated with autonomous vehicles is hacking.
– For instance, in 2015, researchers Charlie Miller and Chris Valasek demonstrated that they were able to hack a Jeep Cherokee and control it remotely. The incident led to the recall of 1.4 million cars by Fiat Chrysler.
– Additionally, in early 2017, the Chinese researchers exposed the vulnerabilities in Tesla Model X. They were able to take control of the vehicle’s brakes, remotely, open the trunk and the doors, and take control of the radio. The researchers hacked the vehicle through Wi-Fi and cellular connections, using malware, which was sent to the car’s web browser in a series of circuitous computer exploits.
Apart from cyber security issues, safety concerns pertaining to accidents have always been the prime concern for both the consumers and the international authorities, such as NHTSA. There has been two major accidents in early 2018, which increased the safety concerns regarding these vehicles –
– A woman in Arizona was hit and killed by a self-driving Uber car
– A Tesla Model X on autopilot hit a highway divider before bursting into flames
Semi-Autonomous Vehicles Dominating the Market
Following the SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) International automated driving standards, cars with level 1 to level 3 automation features have been considered under the market segment of semi-autonomous cars.
– Level 1 automation (also known as Driver Assistance) has been available on cars for several years, handling driving modes like steering or throttle and brake, but never both. The level 1 cars must need driver attention to take over those functions if called upon by the vehicle. Some of the features seen in level 1 cars are parking assistance, adaptive cruise control, and lane keeping assistance.
– Level 2 automation (also known as Partial Assistance) has a suite of driver assistance technologies including Traffic Aware Cruise Control and Autosteer with lane change, which enables automatic steering on undivided roads but with speed limitations
– Level 3 automation is referred to as conditional automation. In Level 3 automation, the autonomous cars driving system performs all the dynamic driving tasks with the expectation that the human driver will respond appropriately to a request to intervene.
North America and Europe covered more than half of the global semi-autonomous cars market in 2018 and likely to continue to increase their market share, during the forecast period, owing to the increasing launch of semi-autonomous car models and increasing development towards vehicle semi-autonomous systems among players in the automotive industry.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245454
Target Audience of Autonomous/Driverless Car Market:
- Manufacturer / Potential Investors
- Traders, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers and Exporters.
- Association and government bodies.
Key Reasons to Autonomous/Driverless Car Market Report:
- Analyzing various perspectives of the Autonomous/Driverless Car market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The End User that is expected to dominate the Autonomous/Driverless Car market is analyzed in detail
- The regions which are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period are analyzed and estimated for growth of Autonomous/Driverless Car market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- Regional analysis of Autonomous/Driverless Car market studied, during the forecast period
- The segments that are expected to dominate the Autonomous/Driverless Car market studied.
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]