Advanced strategic analysis on Global Decorative Coatings Market Trends 2019 with Rising Opportunities, Size, Share, Segments and Revenue Forecast 2026
The report contains all the information about market definition, classifications, applications and engagements for the Global Decorative Coatings Market that are very important to succeed in the market. The report also contains all the company profiles of all the players mentioned above while explaining all the drivers and restraints of the market with the help of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces tool.
The report also contains all the CAGR levels for the base year 2017, the historic year 2016, and forecast years 2018-2025 for the Global Decorative Coatings Market.
“Global Decorative Coatings Market” is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 26.97 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 39.09 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased urbanization and industrialization worldwide. The overall spend on construction has increased which is expected to positively impact the decorative coatings market in the forecast period.
Download PDF Sample Copy of [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-decorative-coatings-market
Major Companies Involved
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Axalta Coating Systems LLC
- NIPSEA GROUP
- Kansai Paint Co.Ltd.
- Bayer AG,
- KCC CORPORATION
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- BASF SE
- Benjamin Moore & Co.
- Masco Corporation
- DAW SE
- The Arkema Group
- Berger Paints India Limited
- Cabot Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- HEMPEL A/S
- Ashland, and RPM International Inc.
- Increased urbanization and industrial worldwide driving the rise in construction is expected to drive the growth for decorative coatings market
- Advancements and developments in the market is also expected to drive the market growth
- Environment effects of solvent-borne coatings with VOC emissions involved in its production is expected to restrain the market growth
- Vulnerability and fluctuation in the prices of raw materials is also expected to restrain the market growth
Global decorative coatings market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of decorative coatings market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
By Resin Type
- Acrylic, Alkyd, Polyurethane, Epoxy, Polyester, Others
- Primer, Enamel, Emulsions, Others
- Water-Based, Solvent-Based
- Metal, Plastic, Glass, Others
- Top Coat, Base Coat, Others
- Architectural, Automotive, Domestic Appliances, Medical, Sporting Goods, Jewellery, Cosmetics, Aerospace
- North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa
Get Ready TOC for Detail Study at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-decorative-coatings-market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2016, The Sherwin-Williams Company announced the confirmation of an agreement with The Valspar Corporation regarding its acquisition. The acquisition will impact the global market expanding the market share and help improve the market strategy of The Sherwin-Williams Company.
- In September 2018, Akzo Nobel N.V. announced the acquisition of Xylazel S.A. with the acquisition creating a leader of decorative paints and coatings business in Spain in the shape of Akzo Nobel N.V.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]