Global Orthodontic Supplies Market Development of New Products to Boost Demand By Dominated Players – ORTHODONTIC SUPPLIES LIMITED, TP Orthodontics, Inc., Henry Schein, American Orthodontics, G&H Orthodontics, 3M, Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona
Orthodontic supplies are the products used to treat and construct the orthodontic. orthodontic supplies market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report begins from overview of Industry Chain structure, and describes industry environment, then analyses market size and forecast of Orthodontic supplies market by Product (Fixed Braces, Removable Braces, Orthodontic Adhesives), By Patient (Children, Teenagers, Adults).
The Global Orthodontic Supplies Market accounted to USD 3.20 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
FREE Ready Sample Report Available at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-orthodontic-supplies-market
- In August 2017, DB Orthodontics Launches New IX953 Ixion Cinch Back Instrument that’s features serrated tips designed to grip the wire securely to prevent it from slipping while bending.
- In May 2017, Henry Schein Launches Its 2017 Henry Schein Dental Supplies, which provides Brand and Practice Marketing to related to Henry Schein Inc. that delivers handpiece and equipment repair, electronic ordering systems.
Major Business Entities Covered in this Report
- Danaher Corporation,
- Dentsply Sirona,
- Align Technology,
- Henry Schein,
- American Orthodontics,
- G&H Orthodontics,
- ORTHODONTIC SUPPLIES LIMITED,
- TP Orthodontics, Inc.,
- Dentaurum GmbH & Co. KG,
- Dentaurum USA,
- BioMers Pte Ltd,
- DB Orthodontics,
- Henry Schein Orthodontics,
- Great Lakes Dental Technologies,
- OrthoSensor, Inc.,
- RMO Europe,
- American Orthodontics among others
Inquire about this report from our expert’s at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-orthodontic-supplies-market
Market Drivers and Restraints
- Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases
- Increase in surgical procedures
- Growing healthcare expenditure
- Increasing geriatric population
- Favorable reimbursements
Strategic Key attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Orthodontic Supplies overview based on a global and regional level
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans and SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations
- Supply and Consumption –In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Orthodontic Supplies This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
- Competitors –In this section, various Orthodontic Supplies industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- Production Analysis – Production of the Orthodontic Supplies is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various Orthodontic Supplies Market key players is also covered.
- Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Orthodontic Supplies Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
- Other analyses – Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for the Orthodontic Supplies
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team ([email protected]), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
FACTORS DRIVING GROWTH IN THE GLOBAL ORTHODONTIC SUPPLIES MARKET
Growing number of patients with malocclusions and jaw disorders:
The Malocclusions is the term used for the imperfect positioning of teeth when jaws are closed. The various cause of malocclusions are childhood habits such as tongue thrusting, thumb sucking, prolonged use of a bottle, Misalignment of jaw fractures after a severe injury, Tumors of the mouth and jaw. A scientific report was published in the year 2018 stating prevalence of malocclusion in primary dentition in mainland China, 1988–2017. And it was found that, malocclusions are the most common dental disease that affects children age between 2-7 years of age. A descriptive study about malocclusions was perform in china, about 51,100 children age between 2-7 years were selected. And it was found that the pooled malocclusion prevalence was 45.50%. Around 26.0% of children ageing between 2-7 years were suffering from malocclusion in India. Brazil accounts for 87.0%, Ningxia accounts for 13.15%, Shanghai accounts for 83.94% for malocclusion cases in children.
Increase in prevalence of dental & oral disorders:
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 60% to 90% of the school children and nearly 100% of adults suffer from dental cavities. It has also been observed that around 15% to 20% of adults aged between 35 to 44 years, suffer from severe periodontal (gum) disease.
According to the centers for disease control and prevention, 31.6% adults aged 20-44 years have untreated dental caries. Also, according to the American academy of cosmetic dentistry, around 86% of the patients underwent dentistry treatment to improve physical attractiveness and self-esteem, in 2015.
According to a new survey from the American Association of Orthodontists, the number of adult patients has increased from 14.0% in a 2-year period, from 2010 to 2012, and has reached a record of 1,225,850 patients in 2012. The orthodontic procedures performed for the patients in the age-group of 17 years and below were around 4.6 million, while the total procedures were 5.8 million in 2012 and this rate is increasing year after year.
Get Ready TOC for Detail Study at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-orthodontic-supplies-market
- North America & South America,
- Asia-Pacific, and
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
By product into
- fixed braces,
- Removable braces and
- Orthodontic adhesives.
Fixed braces are further sub segmented into brackets, archwires, anchorage appliances and ligatures. Brackets are again sub segmented by type into conventional brackets, self-ligating brackets and lingual brackets and by material into metal or traditional brackets and ceramic or aesthetic brackets. Archwires are further sub segmented into beta titanium, nickel titanium and stainless steel archwires. Anchorage appliances are further sub segmented into mini screws and bands & buccal tubes. Ligatures are further sub segmented into elastomeric and wire ligatures.
By end user
- teenagers and
Get Instant Discount on this report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-orthodontic-supplies-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]