Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market Report is a professional and in-depth study by Key Players – Boston Scientific, Boston Scientific Cardiology, CryoLife, Inc., Medtronic, Edwards Lifesciences, Symetis, Braile Biomédica, Colibri Heart Valve
A comprehensive analysis of the Global prosthetic heart valve/ artificial heart valve Market is been done in this intelligence report. It includes the investigations done on the past progress, ongoing market scenarios, and future prospects. An accurate data of the products, strategies and market shares of leading companies in this particular market is mentioned. The prosthetic heart valve/ artificial heart valve market report presents a 360-degree overview of the competitive scenario of the Global market. The report further projects the size and valuation of the global market in the coming forecast period. The report also presents a thorough qualitative and quantitative data affecting to the projected impact of these factors on market’s future growth prospects. The report also analyzes innovative business strategies; value added factors and business opportunities with Detailed Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The global prosthetic heart valve/ artificial heart valve market accounted to USD 4.53 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 12.70% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Want to know what goes into a data bridge market research report? Get a SAMPLE to see selected illustrations and analysis straight from this report.
FREE SAMPLE COPY | INSTANTLY AT http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-prosthetic-heart-valve-market
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROSTHETIC HEART VALVE/ ARTIFICIAL HEART VALVE MARKET REPORT:
- Get enlightened information available on the prosthetic heart valve/ artificial heart valve market worldwide.
- Identify growth in various segments and investment opportunities. Benchmark fulfillment adjacent the key adversary.
- The main criterion related to prosthetic heart valve/ artificial heart valve industry area including the overall structure of the product, numbers of applications, price, demand, and supply are enfolded in this report.
- The research of emerging prosthetic heart valve/ artificial heart valve market section and extant industry segments will aid the investors or novice in formulating and developing business strategies.
- Facilitates decision making in view of noteworthy and gauging information also the drivers and limitations available of the market.
- Global prosthetic heart valve/ artificial heart valve Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
- Pipeline analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing
- Market size and forecast
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Market opportunity
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- North America
- South America
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 16: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
FREE TOC | AVAILABLE AT https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-prosthetic-heart-valve-market
- In April 2018, CryoLife acquired On-X Life Technologies, Inc..
- As per the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, in 2015 approximately 3,990 patients are currently noted for heart transplant in the U.S. According to the European Cardiovascular Disease Statistics in 2015 approximately 11.3 million new cases were observed of cardiovascular disease in Europe
- According to the Scottish Heart Disease Statistics in 2015, approximately 7.5% of men and 4.3% women were suffer from heart failure disease.
- Boston Scientific,
- Boston Scientific Cardiology,
- CryoLife, Inc.,
- Edwards Lifesciences,
- Braile Biomédica,
- Colibri Heart Valve,
- Jude Medical,
- Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd,
- Abbott and others
FACTORS DRIVING GROWTH IN THE GLOBAL PROSTHETIC HEART VALVE MARKET
Increase in the prevalence of heart value disease and valvular heart disease:
The leading of death in U.S. is heart disease, killing more than 600,000 Americans each year. It was found that each year more than 5 million Americans are diagnosed with heart value disease. Heart valve disease can occur in any single valve or a combination of the four valves, but diseases of the aortic and mitral valves are the most common. Calcific aortic stenosis is the most common cause of aortic stenosis. Around 1.5 million people in the United States suffer from aortic stenosis, out of which approximately 500,000 among this group of patients suffer from severe aortic stenosis that is an estimated 250,000 patients with severe aortic stenosis. Around 80,000-85,000 aortic valve replacement procedures are performed every year in the U.S.
Rise in prevalence of cardiac disorders:
According to center for disease control and prevention, coronary heart disease is the most common type of heart disease, killing about 366,000 people in 2015. In the United States, there is a case of heart attack in every 40 seconds. Every minute, more than one person in the United States dies from a heart disease-related event. It was found that heart disease costs the United States around USD 200 billion each year.
Gain easy Inquiry of this report, along with on-demand services
INQUIRE ABOUT REPORT | ANALYST CONSULTATION AT https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-prosthetic-heart-valve-market
Global Prosthetic Heart Valve/ Artificial Heart Valve Market – Market Segmentation:
The global prosthetic heart valve/ artificial heart valve market is segmented on the basis of type.
- Transcatheter Heart Valve
- Tissue Heart Valve
- Mechanical Heart Valve
On the basis of type, global prosthetic heart valve/ artificial heart valve market is segmented into transcatheter heart valve, tissue heart valve, and mechanical heart valve. Transcatheter heart valves segment is expected to witness the highest market growth in the forecast period (2017-2024) due to use of less invasive techniques, more of technological advancement, increasing number of patients and rising prevalence of aortic stenosis.
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
On the basis of geography, global prosthetic heart valve/artificial heart valve market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
MARKET DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS
- Increasing geriatric population.
- Rising prevalence and awareness of HVD
- Regulatory approval and growing demand of prosthetic heart valves
- Government support and funding
- Favorable reimbursement scenario
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team ([email protected]), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]