Trade Surveillance Market 2019 by Technological Innovation, Applications, Trends and Key Players – Accenture, IBM, OneMarketData, IPC Systems, Inc., Cognizant, AbelNoser Holdings, LLC, Trapets AB, Cinnober Financial Technology, Scila AB, ACA Compliance Group, Celent, SIA S.p.A., FIS
Global Trade Surveillance Market, By Components (solution, services),Deployment Model (Cloud, On Premises, Hybrid), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMES)), Vertical (Capital Markets, Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global trade surveillance market is expected to reach million by 2026 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 18.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-trade-surveillance-market
Market Segmentation: Global Trade Surveillance Market
The trade surveillance market is segmented into four notable segments which are component, deployment model, organization size and vertical.
On the basis of component:
On the basis of deployment model:
- Cloud And Hybrid
On the basis of organization size:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMES)
On the basis of vertical:
- Capital Markets
- Banking Financial Services
- Insurance (BFSI)
Order a Copy of Global Trade Surveillance Market Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-trade-surveillance-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Trade Surveillance Market
- Software AG,
- SIA S.P.A.,
- ACA Compliance Group Holdings, LLC,
- Scila AB,
- CINNOBER FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY,
- Trapets AB,
- Abel Noser Holdings LLC,
- Crisil Limited,
- IPC System, Inc.,
- Aquis Technologies,
- Nasdaq, Inc.,
- In December, IBM launched a financial service V1.0 which is used to supply the cognitive and holistic solution so that all trading related activities can be monitored with great efficiency and accuracy.
- In November, Crisil Limited launched a unit linked insurance product, which is beneficial in providing premium all location and policy administration.
- In November, Accenture has formed a strategic alliance with Quantexa, which will be beneficial in providing artificial intelligence solutions, anti-money laundering and credit risk and customer insight.
- In October, Nasdaq, Inc. launched a trade surveillance which is used for monitoring the dark pools. It also offers proactive approach to surveillance of dark trading.
Research Methodology: Global Trade Surveillance Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]