Oil and Gas Exploration & Production Market Outlook 2017 to 2026: Mott MacDonald, Transocean, Ensco plc, Saipem, Seadrill Careers, Chevron, TechnipFMC, ADNOC Group, ConocoPhillips, Petrobras and BP
This Oil and Gas Exploration & Production Market research report has covered all the required company profiles of the top players and brands and with that, the report also covers a synopsis of market definition, classifications, applications, and market trends, and the oil and gas exploration & production market drivers and restraints that are derived from SWOT analysis.
Research For Markets, is pleased to announce this latest publication “Oil and Gas Exploration & Production – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)”. Factors such as demand for energy worldwide have put an ever-increasing pressure on oil & gas production and exploration activities. However, due to imbalance in energy demand and supply is hampering the market growth.
Depending on the application, deep water segment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment gradual shift in E&P activities toward ultra-deepwater and deepwater exploration.
By geography, North America is expected to be the fastest growing market due to liberalization of Mexican oil & gas industry in this region.
Some Of The Key Players In Oil and Gas Exploration & Production Market Include:
- Seadrill Careers
- ADNOC Group
- Mott MacDonald
- Ensco plc
- Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation (Kahramaa)
- State Oil Company of the Republic of Azerbaijan (SOCAR)
- Gulf Interstate Engineering
- National Iranian Oil Company
- Abu Dhabi National Chemicals Company (ChemaWEyaat)
- Noble Corporation
- Bahrain National Gas Company (B.S.C.)
- Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company (EGAS)
- Royal Dutch Shell
Request Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/oil-and-gas-exploration-production-global-market-172013
The Oil & Gas Exploration & Production industry is engaged in the exploration and extraction of crude petroleum and natural gas. It also consists of the recovery of butane, ethane and natural liquefied petroleum gases (LPG) recovered from oil and gas fields. The Oil & Gas Exploration and Production industry excludes exploration services on a contract basis, classified in Oil Related Services & Equipment; and exploration and production with substantial refining operations, classified in Integrated Oil & Gas.
- Crude Oil
Methods and Technologies Covered:
- Drilling Methods and Technologies
- Exploration Methods and Technologies
- Production Methods and Technologies
- Offshore Wells
- Onshore Wells
Request for Report Brochure for Latest Industry Insights @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/oil-and-gas-exploration-production-global-market-172013
Major Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Oil and Gas Exploration & Production Market, By Product
6 Global Oil and Gas Exploration & Production Market, By Method and Technology
7 Global Oil and Gas Exploration & Production Market, By Application
8 Global Oil and Gas Exploration & Production Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
List of Tables
Points To Focus In The Report
- The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
- To gain detailed overview of parent market
- Information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their impact analysis on the market size has been provided.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global order management software market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Analyze and forecast oil and gas exploration & production market on the basis of type, function and application.
Note: Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
About Research for Markets:
Research for Markets indulges in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Mr. A Naidu
Research for Markets
Tel: +44 8000-4182-37 (UK)
Email: [email protected]