Global Flavored and Functional Water Market: Industry Size, share, growth, Demand & Forecast 2024
Flavored water is a kind of spring, purified, bottled mineral water with flavors added to it. Flavored water is a combination of mineral water, various fruit juices concentrations (such as pineapple, blackberry, mango, apple, strawberry, orange and others), artificial sweeteners or natural sweeteners. Whereas, the functional water is derived from flavored water and is prepared using ingredients such as minerals, vitamins, botanicals, herbs, raw fruit and vegetables and oxygen.
Download the sample report @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/flavored-and-functional-water-market/report-sample
Commonly available flavored and functional water products have mixed, cherry, guava, lemon, peach and apple flavors. Preservatives, colors, caffeine and carbonation are not contained in flavored and functional water. As a result, flavored and functional water products are increasingly gaining importance among consumers. Aerated drinks such as cola, fizzy drinks, soda and others contain carbondioxide and have various side effects such as weight gain due to high calories, diabetes, high glycemic load on blood glucose and others.
Get the detailed analysis @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/flavored-and-functional-water-market
Based on product, global flavored and functional market can be divided as flavored water and functional water. Functional water has various health benefits as it improves immunity and boosts energy and is expected to be witness higher growth compared to flavored water.
Growing demand from emerging markets and increasing disposable income will provide further growth opportunities for global flavored and functional water market.
Make enquiry before purchase @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=flavored-and-functional-water-market
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the global flavored and functional water market in 2014 and the region is expected to witness high growth during the coming years. The flavored and functional water market growth in countries such as China and India is estimated to be high owing to the surging urbanization, changing lifestyle and rise in disposable income.
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of processes, segments, products, end user and technology, etc (as applicable)
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, market share, benchmarking, investments and merger acquisitions
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics. Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
About P&S Intelligence:
P&S Intelligence is a provider of market research and consulting services catering to the market information needs of burgeoning industries across the world. Providing the plinth of market intelligence, P&S as an enterprising research and consulting company, believes in providing thorough landscape analyses on the ever-changing market scenario, to empower companies to make informed decisions and base their business strategies with astuteness.