Flat Glass Market 2019-2025 Analysis by Leading Manufacturers | Saint-Gobain, Asahi Glass, Nippon Sheet Glass, Taiwan Glass, Guardian Industries, MODIGUARD, LaOpala RG limited & Borosil
The global flat glass market report also covers drivers, restrains, value chain, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and raw material analysis. The study covers the global flat glass market trends with a deep-dive into key regions and countries. It also includes the global flat glass market growth for the time period mentioned above.
Get Sample Research Insights @ https://adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/715
By 2025, the global flat glass market size is estimated to reach USD 150.38 billion by 2025 driven by the growing demand for the product from the end use industry, majorly from construction and automobile sector. Rising construction activities in the emerging economies coupled with favorable properties associated with glass are driving the global flat glass market growth.
Among the total flat glass production across the globe, 90% of the share is accounted by high-quality flat glass and rest accounts for low-quality float glass. 70% of this high-quality flat glass is used as safety & security glass in smart windows and 20% is used as solar control glass. The capability of smart glasses to change their shade on command or automatically is a dynamic property exhibited by this glass type which helps in the reduction of heat, glares, and also eliminates the need of shades and blinds, eventually creating more space.
Access Complete Research Report @ https://adroitmarketresearch.com/industry-reports/flat-glass-market
Laminated glass is projected to post high gains in automobile applications, such as roof, side, and rear window. Nonetheless, advanced plastic polycarbonate shields that save the weight up to 30% with scratch resistance are likely to hamper the market gains of laminated glass in the automobile sector. The global laminated glass market demand is expected to be 4.92 billion square meters by 2025.
Apart from the tremendous demand from the construction and automobile sector, flat hollow glass is seeing growth in the food & beverage industry. Rising populace coupled with the need for efficient beverage packaging and excellent acoustic properties of glass makes it vital in the packaging industry. Glass bottles holds the major market revenue share in the glass packaging sector. For instance, in Europe container glass accounts for nearly 35% of the total packaging market for beverages, mainly in the form of glass bottles and jars.
In terms of region, Asia Pacific accounted for a major market revenue share of more than 50%, both in terms of volume and value in 2017. China is the largest consumer as well as the largest producer of flat glass worldwide and accounts for 60% of the global flat glass market demand, both in terms of production and consumption.
Drivers shaping the global flat glass demand include, the growing acceptance of green buildings, energy conservation, decorative glass, and functional glass that enables digital printing in building and automobile. Furthermore, nanotechnology which is likely the future of the glass industry is estimated to drive the flat glass industry.
Technological advancement in terms of energy efficient machines in the production of glass is estimated to be the vital trend in foreseeable flat glass market. For instance, melting and refining is considered the most energy-intensive part of flat glass production and consumes nearly 70% of the total energy. Hence, there exists the important possibility for energy efficiency improvements both in process and service areas.
Key segments of the global flat glass market
Product Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Billion)
- Basic float
Application Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Billion)
Region Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Make an Enquire to Buy This Report @ https://adroitmarketresearch.com/researchreport/purchase/715
What does the report include?
- The global flat glass market study provides an in-depth analysis of the various type and application of flat glass.
- The study also involves regulatory framework associated with flat glass.
- Drivers, restraints and opportunities for the market have been covered in the study
- The study covers the different aspects of the value chain including the trends of the flat glass market
- The global flat glass market report covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of type and application
- Historical, current and forecast market data is provided for all the segments on a country basis
- The study includes detailed profiles of key participants of the market based on product offerings, geographical presence, financial performance and recent initiative
Who should you buy this report?
- The global flat glass market study meets the needs for various parties including government and non-government associations, consultants , analysts, researchers and academicians
- The report is also suitable for companies that are currently operating in the market as well as those looking to integrate their operations in the flat glass industry.
- Moreover, the study can also help new entrants take informed decisions about venturing into the market.
About Adroit Market Research:
Adroit Market Research provide quantified B2B research on numerous opportunistic markets, and offer customized research reports, consulting services, and syndicate research reports. We assist our clients to strategize business decisions and attain sustainable growth in their respective domain. Additionally, we support them with their revenue planning, marketing strategies, and assist them to make decisions before the competition so that they remain ahead of the curve.
Account Manager Global
3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600, Dallas,
Phone No.: USA: +1 (214) 884-6068 / +91 9665341414