Civil Engineering Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2018-2022
The G8 Civil Engineering Industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 civil engineering market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The G8 countries contributed $1,212.7 billion in 2017 to the global civil engineering industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,471.2 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 3.9% over the 2017-22 period.
– Among the G8 nations, Japan is the leading country in the civil engineering industry, with market revenues of $362.9 billion in 2017. This was followed by the US and France, with a value of $331.6 and $155.4 billion, respectively.
– Japan is expected to lead the civil engineering industry in the G8 nations with a value of $494.2 billion in 2016, followed by the US and Canada with expected values of $398.5 and $187.4 billion, respectively.
Get the PDF Sample copy of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2097472
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 civil engineering market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 civil engineering market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 civil engineering market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the G8 civil engineering market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the G8 civil engineering market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 civil engineering market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– How large is the G8 civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Place a Direct Purchase Order @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/2097472
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: [email protected]