Civil Engineering Global Industry Guide 2018-2022
Global Civil Engineering Industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global civil engineering market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The engineering industry excludes companies involved in home-building. The market value is calculated as the value of the construction of non-buildings (civil engineering). All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2016 annual rate.
– The global civil engineering sector is expected to generate total revenues of $2,979.0bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% between 2013 and 2017.
– Asia-Pacific is expected to drive the global civil engineering sector contributing a total of 60.3%, followed by Europe with 17.3%.
– Though growth will remain steady, it will register a decelerated rate. Due to economic conditions, many countries including Germany and France have cut back on spending, which particularly impacts the civil engineering sector
Get PDF Sample Copy of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2097476
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global civil engineering market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global civil engineering market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global civil engineering market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global civil engineering market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the global civil engineering market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global civil engineering market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– How large is the global civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Place a Direct Purchase Order @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/2097476
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: [email protected]