Geomembrane Market Forecasted Billions by 2024: CAGR 9.4% | A report by top competitors like GSE Environmental, Solmax, AGRU America, Inc, Officine Maccaferri Spa, Firestone Building Products Company and others
Geomembranes market accounted to USD 4.53 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-geomembranes-market
Some of the major players operating in global geomembranes market are
- GSE Environmental
- Atarfil SL
- NAUE GmbH & Co. KG
- Agru America
- Officine Maccaferri Spa
- Firestone Building Products Company
- Colorado Lining International
- Plastika Kritis S.A.
- Carlisle SynTec Systems
- Nilex Inc
- Carthage Mills Inc.
- Fiberweb India Ltd.
- ACE Geosynthesis among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing applicability and demand of geomembranes
- Rising environmental awareness
- More of technological development
…And More GET DETAILED TOC AT: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-geomembranes-market
On the basis of manufacturing process, global geomembranes market is segmented into
- blown film
- calendaring and others
On the basis of application is segmented into
- waste management
- water management
- tunnel lining and mining
On the basis of geography, global geomembranes market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
Some of the major countries covered in this report are
- U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
The global geomembranes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes active implantable medical devices shares for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.